Location: Netherlands (south)
Our Client is a leading company in the construction industry, specializing in designing and manufacturing high-quality steel structures for various applications. With decades of experience in the industry, we have built a solid reputation for quality and innovation. We are seeking a motivated and skilled Steel Structure Assembler to join our team.
As a Steel Structure Assembler, you will be responsible for assembling and welding steel structures according to engineering drawings and specifications. You will work with various types of steel and utilize various welding techniques. You will also be responsible for quality checking the assembled structures and ensuring they meet the required standards.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
- Assemble and weld steel components and structures.
- Use various hand tools and welding equipment.
- Quality control of finished products.
- Adherence to safety procedures and promoting a safe work environment.
- Collaborate with colleagues and supervisors to achieve project goals.
- Demonstrated experience as a steel structure assembler.
- Welding certification is a plus.
- Proficiency in reading and understanding engineering drawings.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Willingness to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of safety procedures and guidelines.
- A challenging and dynamic work environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Competitive salary with weekly payment
- Providing accommodation (single room)
- A positive company culture with a focus on quality and safety and coorporation
If you are interested in the position of Steel Structure Assembler please send your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: 0031 85 066 7050. We look forward to hearing from you and learning more about how you can strengthen our team.